The Atlantica Centre for Energy is dedicated to increasing energy literacy for Atlantic Canadians, while also helping the region realize and advance opportunities associated with positive development of the energy sector.
The Atlantica Centre for Energy acts as a regular meeting ground for government, the education and research sectors, industry leaders, and the community at large to encourage the development of energy resources in Atlantic Canada. The Centre recognizes that the Atlantic provinces are well positioned to lead the country in using hydrogen to reduce greenhouse gas emissions as it relates to the industrial and transportation sectors. The Centre will continue to advocate for the development of hydrogen as a clean fuel source for energy in the Atlantic region.
- Atlantic Canada’s Energy Transition, Resource Catalogue: (with hydrogen section) http://www.atlanticaenergy.org/index.php?page=atlantic-canada-s-energy-transition
- The Evolution of Hydrogen, Infographic: https://www.chfca.ca/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/CHFCA-Infographic-1-H2-FC-Introduction-FINAL.pdf
- The Potential of Renewable Hydrogen, Podcast: https://www.nrcan.gc.ca/simply-science/the-potential-renewable-hydrogen-ask-nrcan/21922
- What is hydrogen, Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl6lBnX4xoQ
- Atlantic Hydrogen Alliance (AHA) launches, Article: http://www.atlanticaenergy.org/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=331&cntnt01returnid=55
- Heritage gas launches hydrogen campaign, Article: http://www.atlanticaenergy.org/index.php?mact=News,cntnt01,detail,0&cntnt01articleid=252&cntnt01returnid=55